After sifting through pages upon pages of collected data,
restaurant records, undercover reporters, and celebrity gossip websites such as
TMZ, zimbio, 24citynews.com and thefrisky.com, we have compiled a list of the best and worst celebrity tippers…SAYS US!
Top 7 GENEROUS celebrity tippers
1. Taylor Swift dropped $500 tip on an $800 tap! Hey I’d be
more than happy to serve her drinks. There may be teardrops on her guitar, but
more dollars in my pocket.
2. President Obama makes it rain...He once gave a 900
percent tip on a beer reported TMZ.
3. Beyoncé once left a $500 tip at an eatery in NYC. Girl,
Ring the alarm we’ve got one big tipper.
4. Charlie Sheen tipped $200 to each staff member at his
daughter’s Sweet 16 birthday party. Looks like his daughter wasn’t the only one
who received a present at the party.
5. Most people just double the tax, but David Beckam adds a
zero to the total. He was out for drinks with some teammates and gave the
waiter a $900 tip on a $100 tab. Waiter must have been a chick!
6. Drew Barrymore has another method to tipping, simply
double the bill. That’s right, Barrymore tips 100 percent, 100 percent of the
time! Hmmm I’d like to see that in action
7. Looks like our favorite pirate found his treasure and has
decided to share the loot. Johnny Depp once tipped $4,000 on a $4,400
bill. AHOY MATY!
Top 7 STINGYEST celebrities tippers
1. Rachel Ray says never tip over 20 percent; she once tipped
$1 on a $10 charge.
2. Mariah Carry once had a late party that delayed closing at a
restaurant. Not only was she reported to have diva demands, but no one from the
party left a tip.
3. Usher once left his autograph as a tip!? Shoot, that ain’t
gonna pay my light bill.
4. LeBron James “made a restaurant stay open until 4 in the morning so he could finish his feast,” says thefrisky.com. he left a $10 tip on an $800 bill.
5. Jagger may have moves, but he’s horrible at tipping. He once
left a $10 tip on a $90 tab.
6. and 7. Madonna and Tiger Woods are THE WORST tippers. Why? They
rarely ever leave a tip and if on occasion they decide to
be generous, well it’s not so generous.